In this section we offer a business idea - supplying a production line for armature of composite materials. This equipment is ready to produce immediately after installation. Also the equipment is easy to install and to operate.
Ordering our line you get full range of services to launch the production process starting with structure of equipment selection, work process, raw materials selection, assistance in choosing production site, engineering communications, assistance in obtaining a certificate and testing products.
Geography of Pro-engineering Company covers territory from West Siberia to the Far East in Russia and the countries of CIS. We supply equipment to the following destinations: Barnaul, Biysk, Kemerovo, Tomsk, Tyumen, Salekhard, Surgut, Hanty-Mansiysk, Novokuzneck, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Ulan-Ude, Yakutsk, Chita, Khabarovsk, Vladivostok etc.
COMPOSITE ARMATURE BENEFITS
Composite armature is a unique product and in many ways it is superior to steel bars. It is particularly advised to be used with concrete because it has good corrosion resistance in aggressive environments. It can be used in the construction of different facilities dealing with corrosive environment: roads, bridges, coastal buildings and other.
So, thanks to the efforts and fruitful cooperation of scientific and industrial sectors, there appeared a composite armature. Its main benefits are:
- Strength.Composite rebar is many times stronger than steel rebar. Composite rebar of the same diameter is 2.5 times stronger than steel rebar. So using composite rebar reduces the effective area of reinforcement if compared to using steel rebar.
- Lightweight. Its weight is 5 times less than steel. It is very important when transporting, loading and unloading, and allows clients to save money.
- Cost effectiveness.Using the composite rebar in construction reduces cost of building works (economical gain is achieved through good supply terms of logistics).
- No corrosion and putrefaction. Composite rebar do not corrode and do not decompose concrete. Also its mechanical properties remain unchanged in contact with aggressive environments like acid, alkali, salt.
- Its properties remain unchanged at low temperatures.Operating temperature range for composite rebar is - 70 to + 100 Centigrade. Within that range its mechanical properties remain unchanged.
- Not conducting heat. Its thermal conductivity is 100 times less than conductivity of metal armature. In practice it is not passing through heat. Therefore it significantly reduces the cost of heating. In constructions it haven`t «bridge of cold».
- Thermal expansion coefficient is the same as thermal expansion coefficient of concrete.This particularity excludes cracks and prevents fracture of reinforcement as a result of temperature drops.
- Radar-transparent, dielectric, magnetically passive. Composite rebars conduct radio waves, don`t accumulate static electricity. Its strength and other properties are not changed by magnetic o radio waves.
- Durability. Using composite rebar in construction raises the period of exploitation by 2 - 3 times. This fact is very important from the economic side, especially with constant exposure to aggressive environments. There is no need for expensive repairs of the building.
- Environmentally friendly.Does not emit harmful substances that can damage human health.
- No length limit. The rebar can be made of any length according to Customer request.
This equipment is used for production of nonstandard shaped plastic items. This method found its use in indoor and outdoor advertisement, show room decoration, big letters embossing etc.
The equipment is intended for the application of the polyurethane component over various kinds of products (shafts, blades, gaskets, drawing trucks, etc.). The equipment is certified. We can also supply raw materials for the production of polyurethane items.
To know detail information for the equipment and its price you can either phone 8 (383) 263-44-39 or e-mail.